Code of conduct
Messingwerk Plettenberg Herfeld GmbH & Co KG is a family owned business, which takes an ethical approach to business very seriously throughout the entire organization. As a basic rule Messingwerk Plettenberg acts in principle to abide in full by all laws and statutes in the relevant jurisdiction covering the countries and regions in which we operate.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on our policy and guidelines concerning the following:
- Health & safety.
- Employee respectful treatment & development.
- Integrity in dealing with our business partners.
- REACH, ROHS and the environment.
- Human rights.
- Confidentiality & data protection.
- Conflict materials.
- Competition, corruption and ban on cartels.
- Donations and sponsorship.